All Digital Computers & Wireless is the approved State Vendor for Specialized Telecommunications Assistance Programs(STAP) since inception of this program in 2004, under the Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services(DARS)-Office for the Deaf and hard of Hearing Services (DHHS).
Texas residents that have certain disability, hard of hearing, blind can apply to the State for a voucher in exchange for devices that are approved by the state. All Digital Computers & Wireless is the vendor that can help STAP recipients exchange these vouchers.
Please go to the following link to review equipment that is on the approved list:
For questions pertaining to obtaining a STAP Voucher, please contact the office for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services via email email@example.com or call 512-438-4880, 512-407-3251(TTY)
Procedures for processing of the STAP Voucher
- Scan and email a copy of the voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org
- State your preference as to a tablet, Apple IPAD or Android, or a smart phone
- We will respond to you with the various approved equipment fitting your device category on your voucher
- Once decision is made, the equipment will be ordered, and shipped to your address, or to be picked up at our office
- The portion above the voucher cost can be paid with a credit card
- Please call Clara at 512-258-8858 for assistance in exchanging your voucher